Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Crazy Phone!


Every so often when I'm bored I like to go through the photos in my phone and I found, no joke, this almost six year picture taken one night in 2008 in the ER!


This is a NG tube that goes into your nose and down to your stomach!

Satan's patent on this torture device is still pending on this by there way! Just in case you were wondering!

They placed this evil thing when I was bleeding into my tummy after my appendix was taken out.

Trust me you never want on! NEVER!!

Anywho back to the real post! I found the fact that my phone found this random on my SD card almost six years later and had to post it for the funny aspect!

So laugh and enjoy my blogging loves!
 

No comments: