Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!


I won't lie this is one of my top three favorite holidays! I have always loved it and I really never knew why but then in 2011 I got the most greatest visitor on Valentine's Day and it made it even better!!

Yes two years ago I met Ron for the first time and it honestly was love at first sight! I remember every single detail of that day and how amazing his smile and eyes were and of course still are!
 

So with that being said.....................


Happy Valentine's Day!!

I hope your Valentine's Day is filled with.............


Love,


Kisses,


maybe a little Ooh La La, and of course


Chocolate....... lots and lots of chocolate!

Hehehe!

Look back for my post of how my honey and I celebrated today as well as what I got for him!


No comments: