Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 2, 2013

My Patience and Wonderful Blessing!


The Lord has truly blessed me with the most wonderful, amazing, loving, and patience husband!

2012 was an amazing but bad year because my health pretty much sucked! Mostly my hips or the horrible scorpion sting, but Ron never complained, got upset, lost faith, or stopped loving me through it all!

He lost a lot of sleep during all of this and here is my proof!


Asleep on the bean bag after getting home from an seven hour ER visit!


Sleeping against a cabinet in the ER.


Asleep in the sleeper chair.


Sadly he has mastered the art of sleeping in hospital chairs and areas.


It broke my heart and made it swell with love at the same time each time we were there and having him not only watch me go through everything I did but also all the support in so many ways that he gave me. I would never say he suffered less than me during this time!

I'm hoping that 2013 is a much better year in the health area and if I have to go to the hospital it is for a good reason or just to visit someone!

But if not I know that he will be with me 100% of the time and way and I will never have to worry about anything while he is there!

I love you Ron and I can never begin to tell or show you how much every single thing you do and say means to me! Thank you for forever being my rock!

No comments: