Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 16, 2013

It's Great to be........ er 28?!?!


Did you know that today is someone's 28th birthday!!


Say what?!?!

Yep it's my 28th Birthday!


Well bless my stars!


Age has never bothered me in fact when most women grew out of the I can't wait to be older stages I stayed right in it! Even today as I say good-bye to my mid twenties and enter into my late twenties I look to the future and once again feel as I did when I was a little girl looking at high school girls going to prom, brides dressed in white, and women holding their babies for the first time and earning the title of mother and get the giddy almost Christmas Eve excitement of can't waiting to be older and all the wonderful and fun things I will get to do! Don't get me wrong getting older comes with a lot of unpleasant things as well but I can't wait to see what the good Lord has for me not only in my 28th year but all the years after it because I know it really will be great to be 28!

No comments: