Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Cousin Craft Day January 2013!

After our cousin craft day in September last day we decided that we were going to try and do it four times or so a year so closer to the end of January we all met up at Claudia's house one day for a fun Valentine craft day!

I would love to tell you that I took a ton of pictures of us doing our crafting but that would be a huge lie! I did get about a million pictures of the cuteness of Hudson and Zeke for you to enjoy though! Hehehe!











Zeke had just woke up here but it didn't take him long at all for him to warm up to us all being there!



And he loves Hudson!













Zeke is so good with sharing his mommy!




Playing with cousin Kassi's keys!







Reading with cousin MeKell






Not only did he now have cousin Kassi's keys but also her slippers!

I didn't completely fail at craft pictures and did get these four!





I'm sure you don't blame me though, babies are super cute!

We did two crafts but this one was the only one I finished there and I completely love it! In fact it may be a up around the year decor idea!

But as soon as I get walk away from the sewing machine, come back from my second cousin's wedding in Texas in the start of March, finish a ceramic project, and get done with the other super cute craft I'll post that as well!


I'm so glad we started getting together like this and I can't wait for our next super fun day together!

No comments: