Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, November 5, 2012

Which one has more paint?


As you are all aware I have picked up my ceramic hobby and Ron has joined in too.


Well I got this fabulous Truex basketball from my bestie and of course I have to paint it purple and orange to support my boys!

My husband being the joking he is kept trying to paint over the orange with yellow/gold!

Now if any of you follow basketball you will know those are the colors from my basketball nemesis, The Lakers and that wasn't going to fly with me!

So I guarded my ball more than any basketball player ever and any team and this is what happened!


I got the purple and yellow/gold face myself!

But I won't lie it was fun and very funny!



No comments: