Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Dr. Peter Venkman


Anyone who has know me for any good length of time knows that I'm a huge sci-fi and paranormal nerd!

But one of the biggest thing I have loved since I was a little girl was the Ghostbusters!

I had most of the toys and action figures, know both movies and most of the cartoon series word for word, use to steal all the white play dough in school to make the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man, and honestly have thought seriously about joining the Arizona chapter of the Ghostbuster! (Yes they really have one!)

So one night at Wal-Mart my fabulous husband and I walked passed the claw machine and we saw a Ghostbusters plush toy in it.

Now I have seen many of these in machines and even Slimer but I more than suck at these machines so I never bothered.

Well that night I learned of another awesome talent that my husband has and $1.50 and three tries later and was happily walking through the store with not only my husband but also this.................


A Dr. Peter Venkman Ghostbuster plush doll!!!

Ron laughed at how happy I was and I won't lie my little girl self deep inside of me was all giddy and full of the memories of fully loving the Ghostbusters when I was young!

I was so giddy in fact that we ended our stay at home date night that night with Tombstone pizza, glass bottled Coca-Cola, cuddling on the couch, and Ghostbusters One!

Yes I'm easily amused but Ron and I are now on the look out for Ray, Egon, Winstin, and Slimer to complete my collection!

No comments: