Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sacrificing Support!


I know I say all the time about how amazing my husband is but he truly is!

This year has not been the best for me in the medical area but Ron has stuck by me 100% of the time through it all!

Even when his support means this................


Uncomfortable sleeping in a chair in the ER in the middle of the night so he can go to work in the morning!

I have never seen a husband so supportive and I thank the Lord for that and him every day! I will never fully be able to thank him or to even start to tell him how much it has meant to me but I know that Heavenly Father blessed me more than ever with him!

I love you Ron!

No comments: