Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Giving Thanks on Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!


Not only is today the day where we watch parades and football, eat ourselves into a coma, and for some plan out a game plan for scoring the most stuff for the best deals the next day, but it is also a day to reflect on all of those wonderful things that we have to be thankful for.

So this year I decided to post 30 things (one for each day in November) that I'm thankful for!

1. Our wonderful Father in Heaven and his beautiful plan of Happiness!

2. My amazing husband, Ron and how he treats me like a queen!

3. My parents and all they have taught me and all the patience they had with me all these years!

4. My three most amazing siblings who are some of my best friends and have given me some of the greatest memories ever!

5. All of my extended family and all the love and support they give me!

6. My amazing and wonderful friends who are always there for me!

7. Our beautiful and free country that we live in!

8. The wonders of modern medicine and all it has done for me and those that I love and care about!

9. The pets that enrich and bring much joy to my life!

10. The wonderful opportunity I have to go to school and continue my education!

11. All of those men and women and their families who have served, are serving, and will serve to keep this land safe and free!

12. Arizona winters and the fact that down in the Valley we very, very, very rarely get snow!

13. All the precious angels I get to help or have helped over the years and how they teach me so much and bring so much joy to my life!

14. Cereal, the best go to food ever!

15. Kisses and how they can make everything better!

16. That my husband has a very high core temperature so I can cuddle up next to him on a cold night and stay toasty warm!

17. Laughter because it is the best medicine!

18. Books and how reading them takes you to another place and time!

19. Pictures and my love for them and how they capture all those moments you never want to forget!

20. Pain, yes pain because it makes all the times your not in it even better and more of a blessing!

21. Temple and how not only are there so many on the earth now but within five years Arizona will have at least six open and running Temples!

22. Ice cream which needs no explaining!

23. Never really growing up because looking at things with the eyes of a child really does give you a different perspective!

24. Netflix and it's easy and fun entertainment!

25. Nail polish because it's amazing how a coat of color on the nails can make you feel so pretty!

26. My wedding set and how when I look at it I'm reminded of what it stands for the the love that made it come to be!

27. Prayer because it's always there and it always helps!

28. My limp because it's awesome and I know you all are jealous of it!

29. That I'm a women and all the glory, privilege, wonder, and joy that comes for it!

And lastly 30. Love, because honestly that really is all you need!

I hope my list got you all thinking of all of those things that your are thankful for and I hope that your Thanksgiving is full of love, good food, great games, and thankfulness!

No comments: