Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Work Mask!


A couple of months ago at work we had another contest! This one was decorating mask! Well if you all recall back in 2008 or 2009 we did a fish one and I was robbed of first place by a pretty awesome fish done by my friend Abby! This time I wasn't going to be robbed! So on a slow day at work I worked on this masterpiece!!


Oh yes it's fabulous and be jealous of it's awesomeness!


The day before Thanksgiving the results were in and by a landslide.....................
MY MASK WON!!



Here is my fabulous prize! Funny thing was I wanted to register for some of this when Ron and I did our wedding registry earlier that week!

No comments: