Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Be Grateful!


Since today is Thanksgiving and since everyone has been giving something that they are grateful for each day over this month I figured I would do it in one blog post! So here are the 30 things that I am most grateful for this Thanksgiving!


1. My mom and dad and all that they help me with and do for me!


2. My Llama, Baby, Ducky! A.K.A my siblings! They are some of the best friends I have ever had!


3. My most amazing and wonderful fiance Ron! He is such a blessing and I can't think of my life without him!


4. My best friend Mrs. Tarin Lunt! I know I can go to her anytime and any place and vent, laugh, and cry and she will be so supportive!


5. My future mother in law, sister in law, and my soon to be niece and nephew Alexzander and Kalia! They are truly sweethearts and awesome!


6. My faith and the Lord! With both of these things anything is possible and I couldn't be where I am and survive through all that I have been through without them!


7. The rest of my amazing and super supportive family! We may all be crazy but that works for us!


8. My freaking awesome coworkers and how they make everyday at work great!


9. My wonderful job and all the angels I get to take care of!


10. My fiance's dog! Yes I love Socrates and how he gets super excited when I come over!


11. My health...........Hahaha! I thought that would be funny to put on her!


12. Laughter! It makes everything better!


13. Coca-Cola! This is my coffee and at times my life saver!


14. Arizona! Even though it's triple digits more of the year then I would want it to be I still love it!


15. My amazing wedding photographer, Susie! She did a beautiful job with our engagement photos and I can't wait to see what she is going to do for our wedding pictures!


16. My stunning engagement ring! Yes I know some of you may think this is a stupid thing to be grateful for but I love my ring and it fits both mine and Ron's personality and it is the conversation starter!


17. Music! It's amazing how I can find a million songs to fit and help all of my moods!


18. Comicon! A place where all of us nerds and geeks can be ourselves and not get judged for it!


19. Dressale.com for having my breathtaking, dream wedding dress for only $200!


20. Chocolate! Enough said!


21. The Temple! I'm so glad that I have gone through, get to go often, got to go when my fiance went through, and that I get to get married to Ron there for all time and eternity!


22. Not being blessed with my dad's horrible toe nails! It's hard to run around in sandals or barefoot when you have ugly toes!


23. Fast food! Yes it's bad for you and shockingly I have cut down a lot with eating it but boy is it good!


24. The super tasty oranges off my future mother in law's orange tree! They are like hand picked by God and make you happy in a way that you don't fully understand!


25. Education and the fact that I have some and can go back to school and get more!


26. America and being an American citizen in this free country!


27. Just knowing the fact that N'Sync is no longer together but Backstreet Boys still are even if they only have four members now! Hahaha yes I'm still a fan girl!


28. Football, Basketball, and Hockey! Even though the NBA is not a good topic to bring up to be right now I still love the sport!


29. Movies! It's always nice to know that I have such a collection that I can never really be bored!


30. Thanksgiving and all the tasty food and people it brings together!

No comments: