Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cousin club!


When me and my cousins were little we had the cousin club! It consisted of:


MeKell - President


Me - Vice President


Claudia - Treasurer


Brittany - Secretary


And


Kimbre - Historian


(The last three flipped and flopped positions all the time but MeKell and I always kept ours!)



Well our poor cousin Brenn who is the youngest of us older girls and just older then the three boys wanted to be in the club so bad. But the for some reason the club kept changing the age and requirements for people wanting to get in!



At Brittany's reception we presented Brenn with a letter of acceptance into the cousin club and put her in the position of Vice President! (Yes I was more then happy to give up my position!)















Brenn's acceptance letter!



All of us together!


Welcome to the club Brenn!

No comments: