Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

300...........


As many of you know my cousin Brittany got married on November 19th and she asked me to make about 300 mini cupcakes for her wedding reception! It was a lot of work but I made 300 mini cupcakes in five different flavors and five different frosting! So since I went to all that hard work I thought I would share them all with you too!



These are the chocolate peanut butter cupcakes with chocolate frosting and chocolate milk mix sprinkled on top!


The rest of the chocolate peanut butter cupcakes and then carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and little carrot slices on top!


The rest of the carrot cakes ones and my lemon cupcakes with lemon frosting and yellow sprinkles!


The rest of the lemon ones and then super fudge chocolate with strawberry frosting and I had cut up strawberries to go on top too!


The rest of the chocolate ones and then lastly the sweet potato cupcakes with marshmallow frosting and cinnamon sprinkled on top!


The rest of the sweet potato ones!


The cupcakes were awesome and everyone said they were really good!

No comments: