Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Breaking Dawn part 1!


Oh yes you know what time it is!



The Midnight premier of Breaking Dawn part 1 and the Twilight madness before hand with the other three movies!



Because we are so hardcore we got there at 6am to camp in line! We weren't the only crazy ones because we were numbers 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th! While we were still in line my future niece and nephew and their dad came to visit Shelia and I let Alexzander take some pictures with my camera! The kid is really good at it, the next couple of pictures on the ones he took!


Of his mom!


Of his sister!


And of his dad Jeremy and his sister!


When I got my camera back I had to get a picture of Rae Ann and me!


And Shelia and I!


Finally at 11am they let us in to sit on the hard floor in the heated theater! Where we all played with our phones!




I also got bored and did some coloring!


On myself of course!


And on Rae Ann too!


Miss Rae Ann and Tina in the theater!


And like every year I had to get my "alum" A.K.A dill pickle!


Yummy!


And lastly Rae Ann and I in the theater! I had a picture of Shelia and I in the theater too but I think my camera ate it!


The movie was amazing and I can't wait to go and see it again!

No comments: