Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, November 28, 2011

Brittany and Davide's Wedding


Here is my candid shots that I took at Brittany and Davide's wedding!



Grandpa Ken eating some snacks while waiting for them to come out!


My grandma took this picture of Ron and I while we were waiting for the happy couple!


The happy couple coming out of the Temple!


Kisses!


The couple with Brittany's parents and brother!


These two with the couple served as the medical director in the same area that Davide served his mission and at the same time!


The couple with both sets of Brittany's grandparents!



The couple with one of Brittany's friend from up North!


This is a random picture that my brother took of Ron, the other groomsmen, Chester, and my dad!


Cutting the cake at the reception!


Eating cake the boring way mind you!


A candid shot of all of us older cousins!


And lastly a group cousin shot! We haven't been together in forever so this was so nice!



The wedding was great and again congratulations to Mr. and Mrs Pisola!

No comments: