Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

RMHS Homecoming!


A few weeks ago was Red Mountain High School's Homecoming game! And since I graduated from there and Karli is going there now we decided to go and enjoy the game!


First the Marching Band!!!


They were beyond awesome with their Star Trek show!


They even marched into the formation of the Star Trek symbol which made me all giddy!


And they were so awesome that when they went to the State Marching Band last weekend they got a Superior with distinction! Yeah can you tell I'm still a band nerd at heart!


Karli wanted me to take a picture of the Sophomore float,



And the orchestra float!



Aubrie Dee and Me!



Karli, Rachel, Emma, and Sister G.



And lastly Karli and I!


It was a super fun night and we decided that we are going to go every year!

No comments: