Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, November 6, 2009

Game night!


So my bestie Tarin and her fabulous husband Nathan hosted game night at their house in October for Marvin, Sarah (Tarin and Nathan's brother and sister in-law), and Me!




The fabulous cake that Tarin made for the night to go with our other desserts!




Marvin and Sarah eating apple pie and ice cream and a root beer float!




Tarin and Nathan showing off his apple pie and ice cream!




And me being crazy excited about my pie and ice cream!


After our wonderful dinner and dessert it was time to play some games! First we played Scattergories which I forgot to get pictures of and then we moved on to Clue. But their was only one issue before we could start the game...........................


Both Tarin and I wanted to be Miss Scarlett!


So what do you do? Guess a number 1-10?


Foot race?


Ultimate fight to the death?




Nope you play Rock, Paper, Scissors!




All tied up one to one!



And yes that face means that I lost and ended up having to be Colonel Mustard!


But it was a crazy fun night, with great food, and I hope to do it again very soon!!!

1 comment:

Tarin Rose said...

We need to have another game night really really soon. Or maybe a movie night or something- ANYTHING to take a break from that house!