Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

Pumpkin carving 2009!

I'm finally getting to Halloween time!!

The morning of Halloween we did are pumpkin carving!


Konner listening to his pumpkin, I wonder if he can hear the ocean!


Digging in the pumpkin!


"You monster!" Konner and his pumpkin guts!


Ahhhhh pumpkin killing!


Mmmmmm pumpkin guts!


Dad helping Konner carve his pumpkin!


Mom and her pumpkins guts!


Cutting away!


My dad being a baby and using a spoon to scoop out the pumpkin!


But he finally gave in and used his hands!


Dad tracing out his design! Even on a pumpkin he has to get all Engineer on us!


Duck and his finished pumpkin!


Me and my finished pumpkin!


Mom's Glamis pumpkin!


Llama's very creative pumpkin!


Konner's pumpkin!


Dad's Grim Reaper pumpkin!


And lastly my fire pumpkin!

No comments: