Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, November 23, 2009

Halloween 2009!


Halloween this year was again awesome!!


This year I went as a devil fairy!


I have to admit that I completely love my costume!


Konner was a Sith Lord


Already with his lightsaber!


Konner and his good friend Shaye who went Trick or Treating with us!


My mom was static cling!


She was all decked out!


And I completely loved doing her hair all sorts of big and crazy!


My dad was a hot dog man at the ward Trunk or treat!


Rachel the Nerd and Karli the gangsta!


And Kelsey the cowgirl!


My bucket of candy!


And since I'm still at little kid at heart I had to go through my candy and sort it to see what I got!


And lastly because I really like this picture I had to put it on here!

No comments: