Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

Family Halloween party!


On October 30th we had a Hatch Halloween party at our house with almost everyone!


First off my grandpa! Teethless and pretending to be a witch!


Kimbre, Grandma, and MeKell hanging out on the couch.


Dylan my brother from another mother, pretty much came to join the party and mastered the art of eating Cheetoes with a fork!


The boys David, Kristopher, and Kendon! I can't believe they are all grown up!


The girls Karli, Ramsay, Emily, and Marley and their fabulous teeth!


Sexy Kimbre!


So every year we do a cousin Christmas exchange and this year I had Kimbre.


So because I didn't want to send my personally signed Greg Olsen picture in the mail and risk something horrible happening to it I gave it too her then and she loved it!


Grandma with Eden and Avery


Kendon arm wrestling Brenn, which he won.


Kendon arm wrestling Deke, which Kendon again won.


Kendon arm wrestling his dad Bly, which once again he won!


My dad like the rest of us prefer more senseable games like the rest of us! So he beat Brenn at rock, paper, sciossors!


And lastly all of us older girls or "The Cousin Club" as we called it back in the day! Brenn, Kimbre, Claudia, Me, and MeKell!


Our fabulous funny picture!

It was a completely fun night and it was great to see cousins and family that I haven't seen in over a year! I hope we can get together again soon!

No comments: