Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The big move at work!


On November 2nd my fabulous floor moved to the new children's tower!


The poor naked patient board after I either discharged home or transferred all the patients. It's so sad!


Starla, me, and the naked board.


Jen, Celeste, Tracy, Niki, and Starla


Jen, Celeste, Tracy, Niki, Starla, me, Patti, and Alison


Martha and Starla walking down the long hallway to the new tower!


The doll my team and I made before the tower opened.


Selena and Larry



Dallas and me


Starla and Dallas



And lastly Selena and me!


The move went far smoother then any of us thought and the new place is beyond beautiful and fabulous!

No comments: