Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My date with Tarin and Nathan!


Two weekends ago my bestest friend in the whole world and her awesome husband came and got me and we went out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory!


Here we are at dinner and no we did not plan on all wearing red! I guess great minds think alike!!


Me and my best friend Tarin!



Nathan and Tarin! Awww so cute!



Me and my yummy banana cream cheesecake!



Tarin and her Kaluah chocolate cheesecake



Nathan and his Oreo chocolate mudslide cheesecake



After dinner we went to my house and played Mario Party on the Wii and lost to a computer set on easy!! But it was a lot of fun and I can't wait until we can hang out again!

1 comment:

Tarin & Nathan Lunt said...

SUPER fun night. We need to do it again some time. It makes Nathan feel cool to go out with two girls- haha!