Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mom and Llama's birthday dinner!


Last Friday we went out to dinner for my mom and Llama's birthday! We went to Olive Garden and we didn't end up going until after Karli's play (which I will blog about once the pictures I ordered of the play get here!) so we didn't get there until 10pm and we were pretty much the only people there!



My dad and the birthday girl!



Konner sipping his soda!



Karli and I! Karli wore the last costume she wore in the play which got us a lot of looks!


The best picture ever of my dad and Llama!! Dad has those I adore you eyes!


The birthday cake!


My mom blew out the candles really fast the first time and I wasn't able to get a picture so the waitress lit them again so Llama could blow them out



My dad trying to cut the almost frozen cake!


How Llama ate his first piece of cake!


It was really fun and we all had a really, really great time!

No comments: