Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Llama Face!!


Today is not only my mom's birthday but it is also my younger brother Kristopher's birthday! He is the big 19 today!

So here is some pictures of my cute Llama face throughout the years!


Here is my Llama as a baby! I was so happy and proud to be getting a baby brother and often would pretend that I was having a baby as well since I was five and had an overly active imagination



Here he is at about three and look at the face! You know what he is thinking! "I could totally throw this ball at the camera man's head and get away with it!




Fast forward to his six grade picture!


This was a fun stage full of Dragon Ball Z and everyone favorite Pokemon! You all know you were secret Pokemon fans admit it!




The classic braces picture! This is when he was a Freshman! I think he is so cute in this picture!




Junior year! Gotta love the Hobbit hair! It just makes you want to watch Lord of the Rings doesn't it!!


Here is some of favorites that were taken around this time frame!




I don't know what this says more, "I want you for the US Army" or "Only you can prevent forest fires!




This is one of my most favorite pictures of my Llama Face and me! Yeah this sums us up pretty well, we are straight up gangsta!! Complete with air soft gun and Mickey Mouse scrubs!




My most favorite Senior picture of his! Yeah my brother is a sexy beast!




Before his graduation as he explained to family and friends how the greatness of his brain capacity lead him to be able to graduate!




This was last summer as I made him go and see X-Files I Want to Believe at midnight. We went to a littler theater and was the only ones in there until 11pm so we had fun singing and taking pictures while waiting!




I love this picture of all of us! Our gangsta family! Doesn't Llama look like someone you don't want to mess with! He is totally like "whatever fool!"


This is my favorite picture of all time of me and my Llama face! This was at his graduation party and was taken by my aunt Alonna!



Happy Birthday Kristopher! I love you and I'm so glad that I have you for a brother!!

2 comments:

Kel and Deke said...

Kassi,
I love this post about Kristopher I cam't believe he is 19! That is so crazy, he is so sweet and such a great guy. We have to get together again and do a girls night :) MeKell :)

Lou said...

*SNIFF* I can't believe my little guy is 19. I am wigging out a little here.