Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter egg dying 2009


On Saturday night Konner and I with some help from our parents(more like laughs from our parents) we dyed Easter eggs! So with that here is Easter egg dying 2009!


Here is all of us as we started. Kristopher being his goofy self, Karli who wasn't in the mood because of homework, dad being goofy trying to feed Karli egg dye, and Konner and I sitting at the table getting ready to dye some eggs! Now also to let you know I sat at the kitchen table which right now is very, very uncomfortable so I could do this!


Konner before we started



Me before we started



An egg sitting in the red dye



Konner getting his egg coloring on!



Me and my dyed egg



My dad coming in to join the party



Dad and me



Konner and I decided that it was a lot easier to put eggs in the dye without the spoon



I like this picture! Me writing on the eggs before I put it in the dye



Konner eating the egg that crack while boiling



More of Konner and my parents



Here is the egg I made for my dad. It says I love dad!



And the one I made for my mom. It says I love mom!



Here is my dad's egg it says bite me on one side



And the other side says Luv



Now I thought this was cool! I dye kit that we got had a brown color in it! I have never seen a brown egg dye before so I had to get a picture of my brown egg!



This one is my favorite! We had a dye that didn't dissolve all the way and so it just put specks on the eggs so I did that with yellow and got this awesome egg in the end!



Here is Konner and all the eggs that he did!



And lastly me with the eggs that I did!


It was a really fun night and a lot of fun to do something other then being on the computer or watching tv and movies and I love dying Easter eggs no matter how old I get!

No comments: