Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

A gift for Kassi!!!


I got the best gift this weekend that I totally have to blog about!


This is my best friend Tarin! This is one of her wedding pictures! Isn't she so beautiful!!


Anywho on Saturday she came over to see me and brought me the greatest gift!


It's a duck!!!!!!!!!! And you all know how much I love ducks!! Her husband Nathan works at a pottery store and on family night she went there and found this and thought of me! Isn't it the cutest thing ever!



Sorry this picture isn't the best but look it even has my name written all pretty on it!



And lastly me with my very cute and awesome duck!


Isn't my best friend the greatest! Thanks again Tarin, I love it!!!

1 comment:

Tarin & Nathan Lunt said...

You're welcome Kassi!! I am so glad you like it. =D

You were right, that did make me smile.