Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Work Christmas party!!

Last night was my work Christmas party and it was a lot of fun! Not a lot of people came but there was enough for a really fun time!!



Here is the whole group that came! From Top left Ruth, Maria, Kim, me, and Kelli. And from bottom left Kerri, Christina, Niki, and Danielle. Also note that I was the only support staff that came! Everyone else are nurses!!


Here is a candid funny one of us!





Karaoke time!! We came over to sing and some guy came up and starting hugging Kelli and making her sing with him!



This is Christina, Kelli, Ruth, and I singing Material Girl!



Kelli and Christina singing away!


And lastly me busting out to Before He Cheats!!
It was a really fun night and great to get together to hang out! I have to say that I'm really glad I went!! I have to say that I work with best people ever and they are so much fun!!

No comments: