Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Family home evening at the Temple

Monday night we went as a family to go see the Temple lights and to see two sister missionaries that we have been so lucky to meet. So of course I had to get more pictures so I could blog!! It was cold and rainy so not a lot of people were there so it made it a lot easier to get around and take pictures!!

Here is the star of the nativity that I couldn't get a picture of last time I went!



And the palm tree lights that I think are just awesome!!

And since there wasn't a lot of people there I got to take this awesome picture with hardly no one in the way!! Yeah I know your all jealous!!!
So then after we were done outside my family decided to go in and see the nativity sets because they haven't seen them yet. Again a huge mistake because I had to take more pictures of the ones I didn't get pictures of last time! But I didn't feel that bad because my dad was even more camera happy with my mom's camera while we were looking at them then I was!!

Here is one from Germany! I have a small one like this that isn't painted that I bought when I went to Germany.

This one is hand carved from Israel.

A very cool Native American one.

I don't remember where this one is from but I love it!!


This really cute one is from Scotland!

And lastly a hand made one from Ireland!
Once we were able to drag my dad away we went and talked with Sister Winder and Sister Hales. They are so sweet and awesome! Sadly Sister Winder was being transferred to Scottsdale the next day. We will miss her!!

Sister Winder (the one on the right or the shorter one) and Sister Hales (the one on the left or the taller one)

They are so awesome!!!!
After we were done at the Temple we went to Starbucks to get hot chocolate and apple cider to warm up!

Here we are deep in conversation!

Of course in this picture Llama isn't looking, Karli is trying to ignore the camera, and Konner's eyes are shut!

This time it was dad that was not paying attention!

And finally all of us looking at the camera. I know it's sad but some of us have the attention span of a chipmunk that suffers from ADHD!
It was a very fun night and by the end my legs hurt from the cold and walking so much through out the day and evening. And my stomach hurt from laughing too much but it was completely worth it!!!

No comments: