Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 21, 2008

The big gingerbread house

Every year my mom gets a big gingerbread house from Costco for us to put together. This year Konner and I took on the challenge of putting it together. I assembled the house and then we each took to decorating a side. I got the front and he took care of the back and we both did the trees. I took of couple of pictures of it during and after of our finished product!!



Here is the house after it was out up without the trees and decorations.



Here is our house all set up and waiting for the candy!!



Here is Konner's side of the house when he was all done.



Here is Konner and I and his lovely decorated back of the house!!



Here is the front of the house that I did.



And lastly Konner and I and the side I decorated!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

way to cute Kassi you really love that little brother..... Love mom