Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas baking!!

This afternoon my dad and decided to do our Christmas baking! We looked and picked out the recipes that we were going to do this year and then we were off to the store to get the little odds and ends that we needed. We each picked out a few recipes each to work on and once we got home we set to work. I was able to finish everything that I decided to do and my dad made his fudge, popped popcorn for the popcorn balls, and made the chocolate crinkle cookie dough mix that had to chill for at least two hours before baking. I didn't get any pictures of us making our goodies but I got pictures of the finished projects!!


First I made Italian Pizzelle cookies!! Mmmmmm!

Then I made thumb print cookies with strawberry jam in the middle!!


This is my dad's fudge with walnuts that he made while I was making my cookies!!



Next on my list was peanut butter kiss cookies!


Then it was the tradition sugar cookies that Konner helped me frost. I had to make duck ones because ducks are awesome!!


And new this year are white chocolate and .............................


And normal chocolate covered pretzels!!!

It was a lot of fun and I can wait to share them with family and friends and of course eat them myself!!!

No comments: