Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Family pictures!

Well we finally all went out and got nice family pictures for the first time since I was a senior in high school! MeKell and Deke were sweet enough to come venture out with us and take them for us, and let me tell you they are awesome!!!! Here are a few of my favorites!


A very cute family one!!


Us kids!


Awww! My mom and dad!!

A close up of us kids. With my luck in the next family picture I will be in Konner's spot because he will be taller then me!


My fun-loving parents!!

And lastly another cute Family picture!!!

1 comment:

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

Very Cute!! I love them!! The pictures of your parents are so sweet!!