Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hanging out with Brittany

My cousin Brittany came down from Show Low to get away and hang out. I haven't been able to hang out with her in a while since she was at school and then student teaching in Germany for and now she works in Show Low. So we spent the whole day together. We went and got an early lunch, went to the mall, went and got our nails done, and finally ending the day by going and seeing Twilight, since she hadn't seen it yet! So here are our pictures from in the theater before the movie started!!


Here is Brittany!




Here is me!!


And here is Brittany and me!!
It was great to hang out and I hope we all, as in all of my cousins! Get to all hang out soon!!

No comments: