Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Luca Davide Kenneth Pisola!

Baby Pisola is here!!

On Tuesday, November 11, 2014 this little cutie came into the world!


Luca Davide Kenneth Pisola!

November 11, 2014 at 8:43 am!

He was 5 lbs 6 oz and 18 3/4 inches long! Meaning he took Rondalynn's spot at being the littlest great grandbaby but beat her by 3/4 for being the shortest! Since I'm the shortest of us with great grandbabies I don't see my daughter's title for shorty being taken anytime soon! Hahaha!

As another side note the middle name Kenneth was added a couple days after he was born in honor of my Grandpa Hatch! So sweet of them!

Brittany is doing great and her and Davide are settling into and loving being parents!

Welcome to the World Luca! I can't wait to love on you!

No comments: