Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 9, 2014

10 Months!


Whoever allowed my daughter to turn 10 months did not okay it with me! Hahaha!

Today my baby girl is 10 months old and no longer in the single digits of months in this first year of life! Which has gone by at record speed!

Here are the photos from our mini monthly photo shoot this morning!




She loves her piggies!


And doesn't like to sit still very long!









Mommy had to step in with tickling to get some more pictures from my wiggling girl!


And like always here is our monthly update photo!


It's honestly mind blowing how fast she is growing up and how much she is growing and doing each day but I wouldn't trade a single second of it!

No comments: