Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Stay-Puff Rondalynn!


I can't believe I forgot to post this a couple of months ago when I made it!

If you have know me for at least five minutes you will know that I love both Ghostbuster movies!

I have loved them since I was a little girl!

Well when Rondalynn was first born and I was taking in every single detail of her I noticed something funny when she would cry!

That something was my baby looked like the Stay-Puff Marshmallow man when he is getting hit with the proton streams when she cries!

Yes I called my baby the Stay-Puff Marshmallow man!


Do you see the resemblance?

She still makes this face when she cries almost six months later!

But my baby is much, much, much cuter!

No comments: