Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Papa's Hat!


GiGi, Papa, and Aunt Lori were down to take Papa to see his doctor so Rondalynn and I came by my mom's house to see them!

This was Aunt Lori's first time seeing her and you could tell she was so excited and couldn't wait until her grandbaby gets here in November!

While Aunt Lori was playing with Rondalynn she saw Papa had put his hat on the table and decided that Rondalynn needed to wear it!





I took these on my camera phone which was obviously having a moment while I took them but they are still cute!

I love seeing pictures of my grandpa's grandchildren and great grandchildren wearing his cowboy hat!

And even though they aren't the best I will still treasure them!

No comments: