Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Giving It Up!


As of Sunday Ron and I have given up caffeinated or dark soda!

I'm doing it to help shed the last of my baby weight and to support Ron on getting healthier!

As most of you know my go to favorite this ever is..............................



Sweet, crisp, cold, refreshing, joyful, wonderful, glorious Coca-Cola!

Which now makes this matter a.................


Call the president on the red phone moment!

So far I have done great beside drooling like crazy when I walk by the coke at Wal-Mart and almost crying when I couldn't order my cherry coke from Sonic!

But this is for a great cause and support so I will stick through and in the end things will be better and awesome!

But you all can still drink a coke and think of me..............that's completely okay!

No comments: