Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Castles and Dragons!


In the summer time my mom does weekly themes, parties, and projects for her daycare kids.

I don't get to make it over for every week's big party but Rondalynn and I was able to go to her Fairy Tale week!


The Castle for the Little People!


Princess Rondalynn with Jester Llama Face!


I made her cute little crown!


All of the Princesses and Knights!


First they played London Bridge!









Then they got to go play and have lunch in the castle!











Lastly they search for, found, and slayed the dragon!!





Did you know dragons, at least this one, have candy inside!?!?

More of a reason for me to want one! Hahaha!

The kids had fun and Rondalynn loved watching them play and being a princess!

I'm excited to see what other things she has planned this summer!

No comments: