Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Ron's Birthday Celebration Part 2!


On Ron's Birthday did our yearly tradition and went up for birthday lunch at Flo's!

Shelia, Jeremy, and the kids joined us which was fun!

Before our food came Ron got to open his gifts!

The first gift was from Shelia, Jeremy, and the kids!






A bag of M&M's and the Blu-Ray movie The Incredible Bert Wonderstone!

Next was his gift from Mimi and Papa!





A wolf calendar and some nice dress socks!

And now a Rondalynn intermission!


Hehehe!

Then it was time for my gift to him!







I got him Darksiders 1 for PS3 and the Blu-rays Road Trip, Babylon A.D, Robocop, and The Adjustment Bureau!

Then it was time for the gift from his mom!





A basket for his grill!

And lastly was his gift from Rondalynn!




She got him Darksiders 2 for the PS3 and the Blu-Ray The Italian Job!

Now I have to tell a funny and cute story about Rondalynn's gift!

Her and I were at Wal-Mart one day and was looking at the Blu-Rays. I picked up Robocop and The Italian Job and held them both up to her and said "Which one should we get for Daddy?"

I then held up Robocop and said "This one?" then held up The Italian Job and said "Or this one?"

I held them both up again one at a time and the second time I held up the Italian Job she got all excited and started kicking and cooing!

So I decided that was what she was going to get him!

It was very cute!

We had a very great lunch and fun afternoon!

We love you Ron and we hope you had a very happy birthday!

No comments: