Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Lift Me Up


When I was going through pictures to make my monthly blog header last week I found these candid shots that are amazing photographer Susie took last fall!

I can't even begin to tell you the symbolic meaning I have found behind these photos!

As you all know because of my hips and all the damage done to my muscles from my surgeries getting up off the ground for me is not only pretty funny but is almost a big feat for me!

You can see what I mean by these pictures!




Like I said it's a feat but Ron is always there to help me up!

But with these pictures I'm not talking about the physical help to me these pictures are symbolic with the emotional and spiritual help as well.

The year and a half we have been married we have been through more things then couples who have been married for ten or more years but never once has he failed or faltered in helping and supporting me!


And with every passing day and every test we have gone through we love each other more then ever and have a better relationship then couples married ten or more years.

Our Loving Heavenly Father has blessed me more than ever with Ron and now with "Our Little Munchkin" coming in January. I can never thank him enough for these blessing and express how much they mean to me!

No comments: