Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Bat Affleck!


Okay I have to vent my grumpiness with this matter!

Don't worry it's a small grumpy rant that may seem funny but you know me and I do what I want!

If you've been on Earth the past week you should have heard that the actor to play the New Batman in the Superman and Batman movie coming out in 2015.

That actor is Ben Affleck.

Now I like Ben Affleck in the girly, romantic, slightly funny movies, or in some dramas if the script is right. And I think he is an amazing writer, producer, and director!

BUT HE IS BEYOND 100% NOT A SUPERHERO ACTOR!!

Do you remember DareDevil?

Yeah a lot of people block that out and sadly it's because Ben Affleck can't pull off the Superhero.

Also I'm a strong believer that if you played one Superhero once you can't be placed in the roll of another one!


Come on that's just confusing and crazy!

So if you are wondering I'm not happy with the new Batman and honestly I'm very sad and disappointed in the choice of actor, so much in fact I probably won't rush out to see this movie in theaters when it comes out.

But if Ben Affleck can pull it off and prove me wrong more power to him and I will take back what I said!

To end this rant I thought you all would enjoy this meme!


Hehehehehe!

Come on you know you love it!

No comments: