Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, August 30, 2013

It's A.................................


Yesterday Ron and I went in for my mid pregnancy ultrasound and we got to find out the gender!!

We are very happy to announce....................................

******************************

****************************

**************************

************************

**********************

********************

******************

****************

**************

************

**********

********

******

****

**

*

 
A Girl!

Yep our Little Munchkin is a girl! And we are very excited!


Hehehehe! Sorry I saw the bow idea on Pinterest when I first got pregnant and toyed with doing it if the baby was a girl, so in my excitement this afternoon after the scan I said what the heck let's do it!

For more ultrasound pictures and information head on over to our baby blog to check it out!

No comments: