Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Cupcakes, Cooies, and Cooffles!


First off before you continue with this post!

I have a new cupcake up on my cupcake blog for you all to enjoy!!

So that means you need to hurry over there and check it out!

I'm very excited about these new cupcakes!


Now on to my regular post!

Last month Mimi (Echo's mom) turned 80 and we had a small party for her!

Tomorrow I will post about the party but let me show you all that I made for the party!


Eight hours worth of a table full of yumminess!

I did two dozen each of Confetti cupcakes, carrot cupcakes, and red velvet cupcakes!

Six dozen of Ron's signature recipe of "Cooies" Which are cookies and brownies put together with some sprinkled with coconut and the others with pistachio and all of them drizzled with homemade raspberry simple syrup!

And three dozen "Cooffles" Which is a cooie made into a a truffle rolled in coconut or pistachio!
 

It was a lot of work but fun and we hardly had any left over!

No comments: