Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Cow Appreciation Day 2013!

Once again a month later you are getting to enjoy my Cow Appreciation Day 2013!

You know you're excited!

First off I have to give props to Ducky for not only going with me but also so actually being excited and happy to go with me!


The annual pre Chick-Fil-A pictures! Aren't we cute cows as always!


Our bounty at our first Chick-Fil-A stop!


A random candid picture of Ducky!


So of course Ducky had to take a candid picture of me!


Our leftovers for later!


In the car heading to our second Chick-Fil-A!


At our second Chick-Fil-A we ran into my second cousin Ruth and her litter cows! Of course I had to get a picture with them!


Our bounty at our second Chick-Fil-A!


Our take home from our second Chick-Fil-A which actually became dinner for that night!


Another random picture of Ducky!


Which in turn Ducky had to get another random picture of me!


I didn't get a car picture of us as we headed to our third and final Chick-Fil-A but here we are waiting in line at our third Chick-Fil-A!


Of course while we were there this crazy storm came rolling in so we only took this picture with us and our killer ice cream before heading home!




This was the storm going on as we left to get in the car.

They had this awesome blow up cow in the front that blew over because of the wind!


I wish we would have got a picture in front of it before we went in!


Within seconds of us starting our drive home it was like this! Don't worry I was parked when I took this!


But it was a lot clearer by the Gilbert Temple so I was able to get this pictures while at red lights!




Our bounty as well as our ice cream from the third Chick-Fil-A! Again this was our dinner that night!


One of my favorite things from Chick-Fil-A! Buttermints! Yummy!


And lastly our end of the day picture, a little dark from the storm!

It was a lot of fun as allows and Konner and I are both excited to do it next year with the new little cow to tag along!

No comments: