Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Another Day for Another Angel.


Four years ago today a precious little boy went up to play in the clouds with our Father in Heaven. He is free from pain. Free from hospital visits. Free from scars. Free from fear. Free for everything that his little body had to go through in the 11 months his perfect and wonderful spirit blessed this earth.

Now I have said my final good-byes to more patients then I want to think about, and a good many was before he was even born, but he never once greeted you coming into the room with nothing less than a smile, a smile that brought a smile to your face and made his whole body light up and happy. I've never seen any one person go through all he did in his 11 months and still smile and laugh more than once everyday and I know I never will.

Happy Angel Day Gavin Bug! I know you are making Heaven so much brighter by being there!

No comments: