Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sleepless Thoughts

 I know you all are wondering why in the world am I up and blogging at 12:45 am?


I know I have posted this picture before but it's my blog and I do what I want! That beautiful, laughing, fun, full of life women is my Great Aunt Cheryl. And when it comes to the "greats" of extended family she is a favorite. Now don't get me wrong, I love all my family both close and distant but I never played a card game with this women that in the end not only had she kicked my butt but she had my stomach and sides hurting from laughing so much!


Sadly about four years ago she suffered a brain hemorrhage that honestly should have killed her, but too much like her parents and family she was a fighter. And even though it left part of her body paralized, handicap, and unable to communicate you could tell that her spirit was still in there. With every smile she gave at someone she recognized to every new baby or person she met her smile let us know that she was still there.

Tonight she suffered a stroke and with no brain activity recovery is not in the cards this time around so tonight we are saying, thinking, sending, and writing our good-byes and I love yous to this amazing women. 

I was going to post this tomorrow but the thought of waiting didn't seem right and that's why at 12:45am I'm posting this post that I did though my phone by the way! I'm writing it to send my love, thoughts, prayers, well wishes, and support to not only my Great Aunt Cheryl but also to all of us mourning her tonight.


I love you Aunt Cheryl and I can't even begin to think of the wonderful reunion your parents and you plus other family gone before us is having tonight! Even though Earth is loving an amazing spirit the Heavens are lucky to be getting sure an amazing angel!
I love you Aunt Cheryl! You will always be greatly loved and missed!

No comments: