Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, September 7, 2012

Our Rings!


As I was going through pictures on my Facebook page and came across this one that I had completely forgot was taken! Since I have been asked and complimented on my ring I thought I would tell you a bit about all three of our rings!



I knew when I was teenager that I wanted an emerald cut diamond ring when I got engaged and that I wanted it to be unique and different. So when Ron and I started talking seriously about getting married he tried to bring up rings on the sly to get an idea of what I wanted. I will admit he really did a good job of bringing it up by asking me what my two other cousins that had gotten engaged that year rings looked like knowing I would most likely tell them what I wanted in a ring. I knew that was what he was doing so I played along and told him. I wanted an emerald cut white diamond with black diamonds on the side and I wanted the whole set to be at least a karat and I would like em bracer bands to match it.

Well he took my idea and went looking for something like it and found a few rings including the one he got me and then showed me all of them online to get my reactions and when I first saw my ring, even online, I fell completely in love with it!


After we were engaged we went looking at rings for Ron and his ring I had seen online and I was hoping he wanted to get so it would match mine. So I was more than thrilled when we walked into Kay's and he picked out the same ring!

Now all that was left was finding my band. We had thrown ideas around about what would look good but Ron in his fabulous search power found my band and once again I fell completely in love with it and that was all she wrote! And in a few years I will get another band to complete my set.

Since the day I got engaged I have had a compliment almost every single day on it and it's uniqueness! I wouldn't trade my ring for anything and I still find myself just looking and staring at it almost everyday! Even though people may think it's not a right color for a wedding set but I feel the ring should match the couple and even though I didn't think of a ring or rings like this it is completely like Ron and I and now no other ring will ever be better than our three rings!

No comments: