Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, February 24, 2012

Raven's 6th Birthday!


I'm sure a horrible sister!!


With the amount of craziness going on this month I forgot to post about my Ra-dog turning 6 on February 5th!

Now I have to tell you a cute story about my Raven! Whenever we go for a ride (most of the time to Sonic) I will roll the windows down and Raven will sit in the middle of the back seat enjoying the breeze and ride. Well when she was just a puppy I was bored waiting in the drive thru so I made up this song (It goes to the hymn of the Primary song that I believe is call I love my family, you know the one that's like I love father yes I do.)

Anywho anytime I sing it Raven gets all happy and comes up to try to give me kisses!

So here is my Raven song for you all to enjoy!

I love Raven, yes I do!

I love Raven, it is true!

I love Raven, so you see!

She is my cute puppy!

Hope you all enjoyed my random Ray song!

I love you my cute little puppy face!

No comments: