Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Just because..................


Just because I didn't think I had enough things going on in my life this month I decided that a week stay in the hospital would be the perfect thing to add to my to do list this month!


Where they found that I had a bowel obstruction and some abscesses in my abdomen so I was monitored very closely!


Okay I know this may seem major for the rest of you but I'm a hard person to draw labs and start an IV on. Luckily this trip I only had three and all of them lasted more that a day!!


Sorry it was super cute so I had to take a picture!


Ron on course was amazing and got me these.......


a balloon.......


and roses! The little balloon is from Konner. Ron was awesome and came every night were we watched a movie or two that they had on their instant movie list, went on walks with me, and he would stay until I was almost asleep! I am more than truly blessed!


And of course I had other visitors including these two cuties who climb right up in bed with me to hang out!

But all is fine now and I have just rested up and done the very little last minute wedding things! But it's nice to be out and tomorrow is the big day!!

No comments: