Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bachelorette Party!


Just in case you all weren't aware I have this best friend named Tarin Lunt who is pretty much, the most coolest, awesomest, and most fabulous person to ever walk the earth!

Anywho this best friend of mine put on a most fun and fabulous Bachelorette party for my cousins and close friends to come to!


She made us this very tasty meal and yes the pasta are in pans that look a bit like a certain male body part! Hehehe!


We also had salad, spinach chips, meat balls, and a very yummy punch!


And have you noticed this house that we are in?


Again Tarin was letting her fabulousness known and rented this huge and beautiful house for a night to host the party!


Brittany and I waiting for more guest and to eat!


Tarin also set up a "Slumber Party" party!


If you are wondering what that is it's like a passion/girls only adult type party. Don't worry it was pretty clean!


But a ton of fun! And I got some pretty awesome, cute, and fun things!


Gift time!!


First off can I say I'm loving all the head wear I have gotten to wear for my bridal shower and both bachelorette parties!


First off this was my bridal shower gift from Brittany and Aunt Lori since they couldn't come down for it. It's over 100 cookie cutters!


My gift from Danielle! If you want to know what it is you are just going to have to go to one of the "Slumber Parties" to find out!


Shelia's gift was this amazing heart shape hot massage gel pad! All I can say is AMAZING!


Okay a side note of a picture I didn't realize I didn't get! MeKell gave me a super cute piece of lingerie that I'm super excited about!




This is Brittany's gift! I won't show you more pictures of what was all inside but I'll tell you that everything in it will come in very handy for a fun romantic evening! Hehehe!

It was a super fun night and so much fun to be with so many people I love and care about! Thank you everyone for everything!!

No comments: